Kean Contracting Ltd. began operations in the spring of 2006. The first project involved installing fire stations in a resort in southern B.C. Since then, the company has worked extensively in Calgary and the surrounding area.
Since beginning operations, Kean Contracting Ltd. has completed projects in the City of Calgary, the Municipal Districts of Foothills and Rockyview, the towns of Okotoks and Turner Valley, and all areas in between. Clients have been city and town residents, farms, acreages and corporations.
The company has a large shop and yard, and is fully equipped to handle most any project. Kean works closely with a select group of contractors to make sure your work is done professionally and completely to code.
Experience and Equipment:
- Over 17 years of residential and commercial construction experience in western Canada
- Experience includes extensive concrete forming & finishing work, and residential & commercial construction
- Bobcat 863 skid-steer loader
- 14' gooseneck hydraulic/electric dump trailer
- 16' flatbed trailer
- tool-crib trailer
- Full suite of carpentry equipment including electrical and pneumatic tools.